Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Some more pictures :)

Hey guys! I just thought that I would put up a few more pics from our beach/churro adventure :) Also, I am feeling much better and getting over my cough! Happy day! Also I just had my very first cuisine class today and I can already tell that it will be my favorite class of the bunch. We learned to to chop vegetables without chopping our fingers... good skill to know I would think. We also learned how to make orange chicken, and how to flambe the chicken sauce (yup mom, a bottle of brandy and a lighter and just think of all the mischief I can achieve with that combo ;) and a delicious custard like desert. Thank goodness it is an uphill walk all the way to class to help keep the calories off :) Well that's all for now. Missing you all, and if anyone would like to skype, let me know while I still have my eyebrows! jk mom, but seriously..
Besos, Torin




No comments:

Post a Comment