Friday, April 15, 2011

Sweden

So I forgot to include my adventures in Sweden is my last blog (sorry George and Anna). I went to Sweden early March and thought that I had shared that adventure already.  I went to Sweden to visit my brother George and his fiancee Anna for a weekend in Gothenburg. The first day there we went to the science museum there, which was very cool. We saw the shark tank, the rainforest room and some other cool exhibitions. Afterwards I helped Anna put together while George went to work. The next day we all walked around Gothenburg a bit, after Anna made us all (and a few friends) a fantastic brunch. I left later that night, after the final adventure of walking to the airport. This airport is tiny and in the middle of nowhere, and George decided that we could walk from a bus stop a little under two miles away. Which didn't bother me, the day I can't walk two miles will be the day I cry. But it is the first time I have arrived to an airport by foot. :) Here are some pics from Anna's blog, because her pictures are much better than mine :) 











The lion things are George's and Anna's presents to my future nephew Leonel Espino, Leo for short  
¡Hasta Luego!
♥torin

2 comments:

  1. "Afterwards I helped Anna put together while George went to work."
    So yeah, I didn't fall apart. We were building a bathroom cabinet.

    ReplyDelete